Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I don't have

31 January 2012 Tuesday CNY 9th day

Whole night also cannot sleep well....
Fire cracker's sound....
So annoying~~
Until I fetch my sister go school...
Only can sleep well...

Sleep til 9 o clock only wake up~~
Sms hubby also late o...
He ask me why so late wake up...
He say me pig o... sleep until so late....

Go Low Yat with my father~~
Buy new laptop~~
Walk for a few hours only prefer buy which one..
After that need to wait for 45 minutes for the technician to install the software....
Ishh.. So long...

Go Times Square walk walk...
Stop at Old Town to had lunch~~
I had French Fries + orange juice + wifi as my lunch...

1.30p.m. leave Low Yat go back home o...
Dear today also go Low Yat o...
But, can't meet him...
Sad...

Night~~
Chat with hubby ....
He also bought new laptop~~
I jealous...
What also don't have~~
Sad...

sleep...
good night...
muacks~~
I love you, dear...

No comments:

Post a Comment