Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Good friend

25 January 2012 Wednesday CNY 3rd day

Oh yeah!!!
Today my "good friend" finally come~~
Worry a few days already~~
Finally you arrive~~
Welcome, welcome...

Early early sms my hubby~~
He says he still not yet go back KL~~
He is going to Cameron Highland with his family~~
Means today he also not yet come back KL la~~~

So jealous~~
He can go travel with family~~
Me?
Just stay at my Home Sweet " BED "

Afternoon time I started my PAIN week...
Haiz..
Every time also will pain like that~~
Wait the 10 month then I will not pain like that~~
Hehe...

Night~~
Go to my relatives house for dinner~~
Steamboat~~
Oh gosh~~
They say got a lot of things to eat~~
But, my cousins and I including my sister~~
Also say REALLY NOT FULL~~
Luckily got Black Forest Cake~~
If not I think really need to go eat supper~~

10 something~~
Finally can jumped up to my lovely bed~~
Hmm~~
Today whole day also not feeling so good~~
So sleepy and tired~~

Good night~~
Muacks~~
I love you, dear

No comments:

Post a Comment