Friday, January 13, 2012

Slim!!

13 January 2012 Friday Hot Day

Morning~~
So fast Friday...
Already holiday for 3 days..
Haiz...
Boring....
Cannot see my lovely husband....

Today go out buy many things...
All also about hair things...
Hehe...
Go take away food....
Past by the boutique shop,
I try one shirt,
Then the sales girl say this shirt not everyone can fit...
Just I can fit until so nice....
She say me very slim....
Haha... Happy Happy...

Afternoon my husband called me again...
Sad o...
He purposely make me angry o...
He says he prefer to hug the pillow rather than me...
But finally he says sorry sorry o....
Haha...
I so love you, I will not angry you ....

Night so boring,
luckily my husband sms me....
Watch the Amazing Race...
Yucks...
So disgusting....
eat worms because want to win 50 K US dollar...

Hmmm...
Very sleepy o....
Good Night..
I love you, dear...
Muacks

No comments:

Post a Comment