Saturday, January 14, 2012

Shopping Shopping

14 January 2012 Saturday Shopping Day

Today go Leisure Mall shopping~~
Buy Chinese New Year stuff and my new new shirt....
11 o clock drive from Cheras...
Find parking also need time...
Lot of people go there....

Muahaha...
Lot of shirt waiting for me...
Hmm... While shopping keep on sms my husband....
Haha...
I saw a lot of small shoes again...
so cute....
But, this time not so sweet, cause my dear is not by my side...

After finish buy all my leng leng shirt and skirt,
We go Boston 又一城 had lunch....
The 车仔面..
Yucks...
Not tasty at all...

Before go home, we go buy drinks from Chattime....
Yummy...
This one only called good drinks....

Go home lu....
Quickly wear my leng leng shirt take some pictures again...
I want to show my lovely husband...












Night...
Drive to Bukit Jalil....
Wow... A lot of car...
Parking all FULL.....
At grandmother house, chat with my dear for almost 1 hour....
My grandmother told my mum, your daughter can marry already...
Then my mum say she everyday also will hold the phone sms or else will answer call for almost 1 hour...

Hehe...
When back, I realize my car was scratched...
Damn you, my car just service for 3 days...
Now have to go service again....

Sigh...
Today very tired...
Sleep sleep la...
Good night....
Muacks....
I love you ,dear

No comments:

Post a Comment