Sunday, January 22, 2012

CNY eve

22 January 2012 Sunday CNY eve

Dong dong qiang~~
Don't misunderstand~~
Today just CNY eve~~

Ermm~~
Today got many things need to do~~
Pray... Prepare reunion dinner... Prepare angpau money~~

Morning sms my hubby husband~~
Wait for 1 hour only he reply o~~
Wonder why everything if he late or didn't reply my message,
I will feel fear~~

12 o clock in the noon, start to pray...
Oh My God~~
When burn the 元宝, the fire too hot...
Ouch...
So pain~~

So many dishes to cook...
Make the chicken soup, chop the chicken, mini oyster~~
Hmm.... My mother guide me all the way when I cooked~~
When I cooked she keep on smile~~
When taste... She say "Yum"

Night~~
Prepare 12 o clock pray's things...
Sms with my hubby~~
Hehe~~
Tomorrow he go back to Ipoh o...
Dear, must reach safe o...

This year when I put all the money inside the angpau~~
I realize that the money like "absorb water"...
Little and little....
Shh...
Don't say too much....
Cause our angpau money didn't deduct~~
Ngek ngek...

10.30 something....
I called my hubby husband again~~
Today so busy...
Didn't called him...
I want to listen to his voice....
Sure you say I 傻婆....

Sleep o...
Tomorrow morning have to wake up early to prepare the breakfast and pray pray's things....

Good Night...
Happy Chinese New Year...
Gong Xi Fat Cai~~
Huat Ah~~

I love you , dear...
Muacks

No comments:

Post a Comment