Sunday, January 8, 2012

Boring Day

8 January 2012 Sunday Hot Hot

Whole night can't sleep well...
Keep on to check my handphone...
Wait for my husband goodnight message....
But, one message I also didn't receive...
Sad...

Until morning....
I only receive his message....
Haiz...
Sometimes I was upset but I wonder why I angry a while then I will forgive him...
Maybe this is what Carmen say : "You will forgive your lover no matter how wrong they are"

Today he don't let me study business...
So bad...
This afternoon I eat , sleep and watch TV...

Night time...
I sms him ...
But,
as predicted...
He didn't reply me...

Hmm...
Today I feel boring for the whole day....
Don't know why...
No mood already....

Good night...

1 comment:

  1. muahahaha, jie, keep it up, it's already half of the year u & him paktoh.. sweet memories! Gambateh! 祝有情人终成眷属!

    ReplyDelete