Friday, January 20, 2012

Thanks, Uncle Najib

20 January 2012 Friday Cold Day

Hak Chiu~~
Early in the morning, so cold~~
Outside raining o....

I hate to go out when raining~~
Have to take the umbrella~~
Some more have to take care of the old grandmother~~
Haiz~~

Today my father didn't go for work....
At home keep on surf internet~~
Make the internet line damn slow~~
I want download movie for my hubby husband also cannot~~

Afternoon , I take a nap~~
But, don't know why?
Every time when I sleep , they sure will be noisy ~~
Make me so annoying~~

Night, after dinner~~
Feel like wanna go Leisure Mall watch movie~~
But....
Laughing Gor my sister cannot watch... need 18 years old~~
I Love HK2, don't have that mood to watch o...

Then go Tesco Ampang again
My mum go buy the chocolate~~
Then I go use my Book Voucher~~
RM 200 voucher....
Hmm....

My father buy many ring files....
Then I buy one calculator, pens, eraser...
Then don't know they still gt buy what~~
Finally~~
RM199.80....

Oh shit, forget to bring my IC ....
Luckily my student card got IC number there....
Some more I was given Popular Member Card for free~~~

Thanks, Uncle Najib~~

Good Night....
I love you, hubby husband~~

No comments:

Post a Comment