Thursday, January 19, 2012

Outing

19 January 2012 Thursday Hot Day

Early in the morning have to meet "PIG",means Malay people.....
Accompany my uncle go settle down the income tax things....
What the hell, working speed slow like a snail....

After settle down , my aunt and I went to Sungei Wang....
We go buy 肉干,then go for nail spa....
Nice nice...

After finish my leng leng nail spa~~
I go to find my lou gong, Joey...
Bought a mask from her shop...
She told me some funny thing about B....
Shh..
Don't want tell you...

Snowflake time...
Wow, so many choices~~
Eat glass jelly with red bean and tarot...
Yummy...

Finally reach home...
Outside so hot~~
I almost melt...
On the phone called with my hubby husband~~
Hehe~~
Love you o...
Dear, Today I bring the little shoes go shopping o...
Every single moment I also didn't leave it...

Night..
I don't know why headache...
Pain until want burst~~
Ishh....
Sleep early la~~
Hope tomorrow will recover~~

Good Night~~
I love you , my dear~~
Muacks

No comments:

Post a Comment