Sunday, January 15, 2012

Asleep asleep, please

15 January 2012 Sunday Hot Day

Get up very late today...
If my husband sms awake me up...
I also won't wake up ....
Don't say me pig...

After breakfast, my family and I went to the temple....
To worship, to ask God for our health and fortune....
God said I will be very easy to get sick this year, to take good care of yourself, if you do not properly take care of, may be very serious. After I heard, my heart was afraid...
After my mother mouth itch, ask God about my school and love luck. God said no problem when the school, because I am willing to read, hard! Love, God said my boyfriend is very accommodating me, has to be to coax me, because I am a person needs a sense of security. God this marriage that I now can go to a permanent, long cherish, no problem.

I will cherish the good of all I now have all, thank you God gave me everything, many people love me, protect me. Thank you God gave me such a good boyfriend....

Afternoon mu lovely husband called me , chat for almost 30 minutes....
Hehe....
Sweet sweet chatting...
I love you ,dear...

After finish call, I sleep for 2hours...
After that go eat dinner with grandmother...
Finish eat , sigh....
Go to Tesco buy CNY stuff again...

Wow....
People mountain people sea again...
When go to counter pay, my hand keep on shaking....
The cashier say, " Thank you miss, RM 263.90"....
Oh My god...
What did my mum buy, almost RM 300....
Later my daddy sure noisy noisy...

Go home... check on my phone...
From 7 o clock I sms my husband, until 9 o clock he also didn't reply me...
10 o clock...
The time that I sleep, still not yet have one message...
What happen to him?
Off to bed...
Sleep a while, check on the phone again....
Don't know wake up how many times to check on the phone...
finally, 12 o clock something, I received his message...
The contain of the message make me feel uncomfortable....
I can't close my eyes to sleep...
Keep on think for the message meaning....

No comments:

Post a Comment