Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Gambateh!!

10 January 2012 Tuesday Hot Day

Morning~
Early in the morning have to be "Ah Mat"
What is "Ah Mat" ?
Maid la....
Haha....

Fetch my mother go to wet market then help her carry many things ...
Chinese New Year really need to use many money and ENERGY...
My mum buy things just like all the things are free...
When I pay money....
I feel so scare....
The money one piece one piece fly away....

When reach home, damn tired...
Today my lovely husband don't have exam....
Talk on the phone in the morning,
plan what to watch tomorrow....
Celebrate our half year anniversary....

After finished call,
Study study...
Business paper tomorrow...
Don't you forget you promise sir want get an A ?

My mum say when I study I very horror...
No need eat, sleep and drink....
Actually is no mood to eat, maybe right after the exam finish,
I will eat a lot and a lot....

11 o clock in the night...
Sleep Natalie,
if not tomorrow not pretty... xD:)

Goodnight...
I love you , my lovely husband....

No comments:

Post a Comment