Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Pain pain

4 January 2012 Wednesday Hot Oven Day

Morning~~
Today wake up very very late...
Whole night cannot sleep well...
My teeth..
Pain again....
Once in a blue moon's pain finally come...

Teeth pain...
What also cannot eat...
Just drink a cup of hot nestum...

No mood to study...
Once open up the notes...
I can see a lot of alien language...
In malay we call that 'Langsung Tak Faham'

Chat with Sin Chien and my sweetie Lydia....
Opps... is spam status...
Sin chien makes me want vomit blood...
Spam until 12 o clock...
Then I take a nap with Kim Kim, my lovely dog dog...

1 o clock wake up...
study....
I heard many bus passed by my house....
Now only realize my sister not yet come back...
Don't know she go where play....
Later my father and mother sure noisy...
Better prepare cotton or just plug in my earphone...

Today,
I wait for somebody's call...
But, until 4 o clock he also not yet call me...
I can't wait anymore...
Called him...
chat a while then he says he wants to go print something...

I not happy...
He says this few days he wants concentrate study and he says he will not called me...
After I listen this phrase...
Mood more down...
But, I understand la....
Sure I will learn forgive and forget....

Hrmm... night...
my house got earthquake....
start discipline class....
I have also been implicated innocent...

Still got how many days only finish the exam...
I'm tired...
I waiting for my holiday...
I waiting to go out with my lovely husband...
I waiting to sleep late late...

6 more days I'm free...
Good night...
I love you...

No comments:

Post a Comment