Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Sweet ~~

11 January 2012 Wednesday Sweet Day

Today~~
Wednesday~~
The day I wish to come....
Will be a great day for me....
Business paper and can go shopping with my lovely husband after the exam...

Meet Lydia at LRT station....
Haha...
She can't get into the train for 2 times...
After that we stopped at Ampang Park to have breakfast at Old Town White Coffee...
Chat for a while( love things)
Then go to college study with Alfred and guys....
Thanks for the lolipop , my chee toh gor gor....
Watermelon flavor....

Business paper....
Chop chop chop~~
2 hours paper I just use 45 minutes to settle it down..
The indicator also shocked and she ask me " Cepatnya, tak mau check lagi! Banyak masa!"

After that help Alfred to transfer his new home...
haha....
A lot of rubbish inside his room...
Money, dust, plastic bag...

Anne help him to send all the stuff to his new home...
Baby tell me her ex-boyfriend come back to ask her together back with her o...
Baby...
Think properly lo....
This man hurt you one time, he also can hurt you the second time...
I don't want you to get hurt....
Sayang-nya....

4 o clock already...
My husband also finished exam already...
Yeah!!
Can go shopping....
Go to Wangsa Walk...

Watch movie...
Jack & Jill...
Comedy movie...
Laugh until stomachache~~
My husband hug me all the time in the cinema cause is cold...
I feed him to eat Popcorn...
Haha...

After movie...
We go walk walk...
A lot of baby shoes...
so cute...
one pair cost RM 33.90....
Dear say his shoes just RM10....
baby always the KING....
haha...

Go back home lu...
The caramel popcorn make us very full...
So we didn't had dinner then go home....

I love the sweet time we had in the cinema...
I love that feel...
The way he hug , care and love me...
Muacks....
I love you, my lovely husband....

No comments:

Post a Comment