Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Unlucky day

3 January 2012 Tuesday Hot Hot Day

Today got to go school exam...
Wake up early in the morning...
Still blur blur..

After brush my teeth, I choose a ear ring to wear...
When I removed it, blood come out...
Ouchh, so pain!!

After I jumped out from my father's car...
I only realize that I didn't bring my handphone...
No phone use, is not convenient at all...

Wait for the stupid library to open, very very long...
My husband also late come...
Today finally can meet him, so happy o...

First paper, English For Communication....
When I looked at the attendance paper...
Oh shit, how to fill in the index number, really don't have any idea in mind...
Haha....
Luckily Anne say write in words...
Thanks, baby...

I hate the Section A part.... Tricky questions....
Section B I liked it.... Complaint letter...
Section C....Co-curricular activities in college... Agree or disagree?
Luckily yesterday I had go through this essay....

I leave the hall earlier...
Go to library find my husband and continue study...
Wait for Alfred they all to come....
He teaches me a while then he says he wants to eat...
I still full, then he go first...
I wait them for almost 1 hour, but they all still not yet back...
My husband they won't come back anymore, so he ask me to go back home study...
After go out from the library, drop them for a call, they say they put me aeroplane, they at YZ house....

Me and husband pak tor....
Walk from library to the bus stop...
That time I feel so sweet....
I asked him why he don't want to take out the big book cause the bag can't close...
He says if I take out the book then I have no hand to hold you...
Hehe...

Before I step up to the bus, he gives me a sweet kiss...
Then go back home...
Wait for the stupid bus for 2 hours...
Sad case...
I wonder why the government got so many money to build road and all those things,
why they all cannot spend some of the money on buying more bus so that I will not wait the bus like hell...

When reach home, on phone call with my husband for 20 minutes, then bath, eat lunch and surf fb...
Ah toh gor asked me today paper's questions answer...
Then he says he had no mood to study , cause now he is in Chinese New Year mood...
Actually, I hope that the day can quickly go to next Wednesday, the last day for exam and I can go out with my husband.....

Night time, watch tv for a while, so boring....
My teeth started to pain...
Ouchh...
Study PCD, the next paper that can kill me much....
I sleep for a little while, but the PIS tutor sms me , she says she will be marking the paper...
I wonder why every time when I sleep then she sms me... timing so good huh!!

Tomorrow will be school reopen day....
I can sleep late a bit...
Yeah!!!
Happy School Reopen!!!

I love you, dear!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment