Saturday, January 21, 2012

IRON shirt

21 January 2012 Saturday Cold Day

Today wake up, not Hak Chiu anymore~~
This time is sore throat~~

My mum this morning keep on morning call me...
Ask me go wash the clothes then iron it...
Hello...
I still not yet send morning message to my lovely husband~~
Wait for a little while la...

After breakfast, the clothes all dry....
When I take out the iron~~
Wow...
I got so many shirt to iron~~
When only can finish ?

Afternoon time...
Finished lunch, call my hubby for a little while~~
Really a little while, cause we just talk on the phone for 2 minutes...
The rest time I sms him but he didn't reply me....
Sad..

Night time~~
After had dinner~~
Go out wet market buy things again~~
This time buy the "Kuih " and flowers to pray~~
2 more days CNY o....
Got angpau means got $$...
Yeah....

Good Night~~~
Dear, today got miss me or not?
I love you, dear....

No comments:

Post a Comment