Sunday, January 29, 2012

3rd Sem time table

29 January 2012 Sunday CNY 7th day

Morning~~
Today give people awake up~~
Shit~~
Come back from home town then quiet quiet la~~
Whole street also know you all come back

Send my hubby a morning message~~
Miss him o~~
Go out eat breakfast saw 1 Aqua...
So beautiful...
But, when he talk...
Yucks.. so " geli "

Afternoon send hubby message....
He didn't reply him...
Call him also didn't pick up the call...
I call from 1 o clock until 4 o clock also didn't answer...

Finally, he called me...
He says I called him 30 ++ times o...
Know then good la....
Who ask you don't pick up my call...
See you next time dare not to pick up my call ma?

Night~~
Go out eat with family....
Today is everybody's birthday o...
Happy Birthday^_^

Today's birthday present is 3rd semester time table...
Wow...
Nice...
Got 1 day off...
But, the time table got a bit crash with hubby time table....

We this semester less meet o..
1 week meet only 3 times...
But, I strongly believe....
Although we less meet,
also won't affect our love...

Dear...
I love you...
Muacks...

No comments:

Post a Comment