Thursday, February 2, 2012

Shocked shocked

2 February 2012 Thursday CNY 11th Day

Morning~~
First thing to do when I wake up is text message~~
To who?
Hehe... Sure is my lovely dear...

After breakfast, go back online and check for next semester bill....
Gosh, why they do work so slow...
Still not yet upload...
Means I need to go Bank again tomorrow...

Back to home,
chat with my hubby...
Today he go re-new his car license...
Chat until half,
he says tomorrow bring me go to his home to meet his family....
I was shocked that time...
He suddenly says that...

Post at facebook...
Many people like and comment...
Thanks for you guys and pretties wishes...

Night...
I called hubby..
I tell him I so nervous~~
Haha...
I know he sure laugh me~~

Tonight I think I can't sleep soundly~~
So nervous...
My brain keep on thinking about tomorrow things....
Btw...
Still have to sleep..
If not tomorrow not beautiful then how?
Haha..
Good Night...
Muacks...
I love you , dear...
Wish me luck....

No comments:

Post a Comment