Thursday, February 9, 2012

OLD MAN

9 February 2012 Thursday F***ing Day

Morning...
Actually today don't have any class...
But the old man, E-commerce lecturer want to make replacement class, so I force to go...

When reach college already 11.30a.m....
Go to CITC print notes but the notes cannot be print out successfully.... shit..
Meet hubby at there , after a little we go to Chicken rice meet Alfred and guys... Force hubby to drink the Chrysanthenum drinks...
Ishh... I angry only he drink it....

OLD MAN lecturer...
you say break for 5 minutes then means can go toilet what..
But please don't mark attendance during that time la....
After that consider me didn't come...
Then what for I sit in the class?

Go back home with sweetie Lydia...
She give me a chopstick as a present..
Haha....
So nice...
Thank you , sweetie...

Night...
Got a little bit argue with hubby about rent a room near college...
But, after that nothing already...
He tam me back already....
Haha..

Sleep early tonight,
Tomorrow morning meet sweetie..
Together go with sweetie Lydia...
Before sleep call hubby buy he didn't pick up the call o?
Why o?
Muacks...
Night night...
I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment