Friday, February 3, 2012

First time meet parent

3 February 2012 Friday CNY 12th day

Whole night also cannot sleep well...
Keep on wake up sleep wake up sleep....
I so nervous....
Inside my brain keep on thinking later will happened things....

Go out eat breakfast with family....
Then go wet market...
When come back, chat with dear for a little while....
Go bath....
I not yet finish bath then dear reached at my house already....
Wow....
So nervous man...
He first time come into my house to sit and meet my grandparents....
That time my mum inside the kitchen, BUSY with her things....

Dear bought me a purse from Cameron Highland...
So nice...
Pink color long purse....
I like it...
Thanks dear....

After that he sit for a little while then we go out to bank....
Wait for almost 30minutes then go to his house to meet his family....
When reached, my heart pumped so fast....
I wonder why I so nervous?
Can someone tell me?

Go into his house...
Called his family one by one...
I don't know how to called them just follow what dear call...
His grandfather ask me many question...
But, I shy shy...
So I answer a little question...
I scare my impression to them is BAD....

Sit there for a little while then we go to Leisure Mall...
We walk walk for a while
then we go to Mc Donald...
I think I two weeks didn't meet dear already...
When we go walk walk...
He hold my hand...
I feel so warm and sweet...
I love this feel so much....

After had lunch, then go back home....
Take a bath, reply hubby message...
I ask him what my impression to his family...
He say his family say I'm short...
OMG...
SHORT...
I think I should make my HEIGHT more HIGH...

Night...
I chat with him again o...
Then I hug my new purse to sleep...
Hehe...

So tired...
Is time to sleep now...
Good Night...
Muacks...
I love you,dear

No comments:

Post a Comment